We are excited to announce the launch of our updated website. Our main goal is to improve the user experience by providing our visitors with the information they need and delivering it fast and effectively. This is the first large-scale makeover that will then lead to a series of improvements in the future.
Head over to www.bookscouter.com and let us know what you think of the new BookScouter. Feel free to share your thoughts going under the “Feedback” link in the sticky bar on our website and in the comments below. Thank you!
- Mar 1: Scanner-based search problems fixed
- Mar 1: Website search box issues fixed
- Mar 2: Captcha issues fixed
- Mar 9: Mapping and some other errors fixed
- Mar 14: Book release date added
- Mar 14: Search box position and general-header layout improved
- Mar 14: ISBNs with “X” and SBNs that start with 290 validation fixed
- Mar 14: Shimmer for loading indication implemented