Finding the best prices for your used books before reselling them is what BookScouter is good at. However, there are situations when you don’t have access to your laptop and can’t use our website. In this case, a book scanner app is a great idea.
Maybe you’re at an estate sale and come across a shelf of cookbooks. Perhaps your nonprofit has held a book drive. Or maybe you’re a college student ending the semester with a pile of textbooks you won’t use again. Our handy, updated BookScouter mobile app can help you out in any situation: you get access to all the price offers on the go and can sell your books most profitably.
Here’s How BookScouter App Works:
- Use your phone’s camera to scan the book’s barcode.
- Depending on the individual books, prices will appear on your screen from 10 to 25 used book vendors.
- Pick the vendor who offers the best deal and click “Sell.”
- You’ll be taken to the vendor’s website, where the sale will proceed.
- You need a printer to print the vendor’s label and finalize the sale.
Just download, scan, and head straight to the bank with the BookScouter mobile app!
BookScouter app for iOS
BookScouter app for Android
BookScouter App, available on iOS and Android, allows you to scan ISBNs and get prices for the used books you want to sell.
Check out this quick video that shows how our BookScouter app for iPhone and Android saves you time and money:
We want to help you sell your books at the best price possible. You can continue to search for the price offers on our website, and you can also install our BookScouter scanner for iOS and Android and compare prices at your convenience.