Author(s): deJong RDMS RDCS RVT FSDMS, M. Robert
Released: Dec 03, 2020
Publisher: Elsevier, Inc
Format: Paperback, 768 pages
to view more data
- Scanning principles and step-by-step instructions on how to scan and document images helps students improve the quality of sonographic studies and establish standardization and image documentation for physician diagnostic interpretation.
- Sonographic ergonomics and proper use of equipment helps students avoid occupational injuries.
- Scanning protocol for pathology provides the criteria for evaluating and documenting abnormal sonographic findings, describing those findings within legal parameters, and relating those findings to the interpreting physician.
- Key words and objectives at the beginning of every chapter notify students of the pertinent information in the following chapter.
- NEW! Updated content reflects the latest ARDMS standards and AIUM guidelines.
- NEW! Thoroughly updated scanning protocols follow AIUM guidelines and offer essential information on patient preparation, transducers, breathing techniques, comprehensive surveys, and required images.
- NEW! Flexible soft cover makes it easy to take notes and transport content.
We're an Amazon Associate. We earn from qualifying purchases at Amazon and all stores listed here.
Want a Better Price Offer?
Set a price alert and get notified when the book starts selling at your price.
Want to Report a Pricing Issue?
Let us know about the pricing issue you've noticed so that we can fix it.