Gauging the value of used books before reselling them just got a whole lot easier. You no longer need a laptop to use BookScouter. All you need is a smart phone with a book scanner app.
The new BookScouter app is available for both Android and iOS devices, allowing you to check book prices wherever you are. Maybe you’re at an estate sale and come across a shelf of cookbooks. Maybe your nonprofit has held a book drive. Or maybe you’re a college student ending the semester with a pile of textbooks you won’t use again. The handy, updated BookScouter app is perfect for you, giving you the necessary information to make a decision about re-selling your books.
Here’s how it works:
- Use your phone’s camera to scan the book’s barcode.
- Depending on the individual books, prices will appear on your screen from 10 to 25 used book vendors.
- Pick the vendor who offers the best deal and lick on “sell.”
- You’ll be taken to the vendor’s website, where the sale will proceed.
- You need a printer to print the vendor’s label and finalize the sale.
Just download, scan, and head straight to the bank with the BookScouter app!
BookScouter App, available on iOS and Android, allows you to scan ISBNs and get prices for the used books you want to sell.
Check out this quick video that shows how our app saves you time and money: