: Charles J. Davis MD
View Product Info from Amazon
Price History on BookScouter
Want a Reminder?
Enter your email address and we'll remind you to use BookScouter next semester.
Frequently Asked Questions
What condition should my books be in to sell?
- Books should be in generally good and usable condition. If you have any questions, contact the vendor directly for specifics.
How long before I'll be paid?
- Payment is usually issued 1-3 days after the vendor receives your book
How must I pack my books to protect them from damage?
- Make sure that the book is packaged securely and avoid using newspaper.
Why is the highest priced vendor not listed first?
- The BookScouter algorithm chooses the best option. Sometimes that means getting a little less money for a more reliable vendor.
How is vendor rating calculated?
- The vendor ratings are submitted by people like you.
What do you mean by vendor speed?
- Based on many data points, we've calculated the average amount of time that it takes for you to get paid.
What does it mean if no prices are listed?
- This generally means that buyers are unable to buy your book, pay for shipping, and resell it at a profit.
Please wait while the prices are being retrieved
Copyright © 2007-2014 BookScouter, LLC